SALES & MARKETING INTERN
POSITION TITLE: SALES & MARKETING INTERN
Maido is seeking a Sales Marketing Intern, who will be largely responsible for the day-to-day execution including responding to customer inquiries, selling marketing packages, and writing various Digital Content. This position is a great match for a second- year student who sets sales/marketing/content as her career journey & wants to step into the world of Digital Transformation.
You are required to assist in selling social media's packages & creating short/long videos or multi photos to meet campaign's objectives. Therefore, a Sales & Marketing Intern must have experience in using social media platforms (Facebook, Tiktok,..), online apps (Canva, Capcut, VSCOCam, Inshot,..)
Report to: GM
1/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.1/ Adaptability & Management
- Understanding of all company’s marketing packages.
- Comprehend client's demands and be able to consult appropriate packages to clients.
- Following and maintaining a good and trusted relationship with clients.
- The ability to utilize articles, educational, digital news, trends as sources to enhance the relevant & truthful information added on the content.
- The flexibility to adapt a wide range of style & tone to provide a call-to-action statement in order to increase sales or meet campaign’s objectives.
- Always ahead with the latest digital trends and latest industry news.
1.2/ Knowledge of Social Media or Online Platform
- The comprehension of using a huge range of social media (FB, Youtube, Tiktok, Instagram), and AI tools (ChatGPT).
- Expert in using Canvas, Capcut & others online apps to design, edit client's materials.
2.1/ An ideal candidate should demonstrate these qualities:
- An eagerness to learn and develop.
- Humble, respectful, responsible, and grateful.
- Organizing and time management.
- Strong writing skill.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, responsible, enthusiastic, and result-oriented.
- Fluency in English
2.2/ Academic requirements:
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
3/ WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- Maido offers a high and competitive salary + commission for a Sale Marketing Intern.
- Maido has an awesome and inspiring work environment (hybrid work, full-time/part-time).
- Maido is all about work efficiency, our internal platform has an automatic report system, where you can work more productively and avoid tedious tasks.
- Our office is located at the center of District 1.
- Maido provides our employees with high-quality equipment from Apple, Dell.
- We are dedicated to offering unlimited growth opportunities.
- International business travel: Have opportunities to apply for citizenship, travel overseas and work in Japan.
4/ HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your English CV to email: email@example.com
- Title: [Maido] Sales & Marketing Intern- FULL NAME